Home / energy saving lights / solar LED bulb | Best Providers & Price List

solar LED bulb | Best Providers & Price List

Over the past few decades, solar energy has been identified as one of the most viable and renewable sources of energy, and many countries are already doing good work to promote homes and companies to invest in solar panels. As its name implies, this lamp is charged with sunlight and switched on in the dark or in the dark. The ease of installation of these lights will help you install it in any part of your home. Energy collected by solar panels can be used for various purposes, and one of them produces solar lights. Basically, it’s a lighting system that downloads and stores energy from your source. Today, you can find different solar LED bulbs around the world from electric appliances stores.

solar LED bulb | Best Providers & Price List

different types of solar LED bulbs

different types of solar LED bulbsThe principles of operation of a solar light bulbs are simple. How it is possible to collect sunlight and turn it into lighting in the form of a luminares, by the photovoltaics used in the panel or solar cell, which is capable of collecting solar energy throughout the day. After collecting, energy is usually stored in a rechargeable solar cell, and in the afternoon when there is no sunlight for light production. In the global market, we can find different types of solar LED bulbs, Some of them are small and they are suitable for using in homes and small places like rooms, But some of them are big and they are suitable for using in the yard or city for street lighting.

benefits of solar LED bulbs

benefits of solar LED bulbsThe long life span of LED bulbs is the first advantage of this technology. The longevity of the LED sometimes reaches over 90000 hours. This means 11 years of continuous and continuous lighting, or 22 years of 50% efficiency. In fact, if you use an LED bulb for 8 hours, you do not need to replace the bulb for at least 20 years. LED has a different standard, they do not really burn or stop. LED actually slowly diminish over a long period of time. Today, with LED bulbs, more than 80 percent of energy is converted to brightness, and the remaining 20 percent are converted to other energy, such as heat. With traditional Incandescent lamps, only 20% of energy was converted to brightness, and the rest 80% of the energy was turned into heat. Solar LED bulbs are free of any toxic chemicals. Conventional fluorescent bulbs have many toxic substances, for example mercury that is hazardous to the environment. LED bulbs do not contain any toxic materials and can be 100% recyclable

top 5 suppliers of solar LED bulbs

top 5 suppliers of solar LED bulbsAs it was mentioned above, The solar LED bulbs have too many properties that made them popular among the peoples of different nations. Today, the demand of solar LED bulbs around the world has been increased and most of the peoples like to use this types of bulbs in their yards and gardens. Even in many cities around the world municipalities and governments are replacing these bulbs with the old bulbs because of the properties of this bulb that mentioned above. There are too many factories around the world that are producing and selling Solar LED bulbs. The China has the biggest factories and it has the most export of this product. After China, countries like Germany, America, India and Iran are solar LED bulb suppliers.

solar LED bulbs average price range

solar LED bulbs average price rangeLED bulbs are made of durable, durable, durable materials and can be used in tough conditions. Since the LED bulbs are resistant to shock, vibration and external effects, they are very useful for use in extreme conditions, exposure to wind, rain or even vandalism. Because of these properties LED bulb has great consumption in different situations. As you know, the variation in the solar LED bulbs are high and for having information about solar LED bulbs prices it is better to find its suppliers and dealers and ask them for help.

You can contact us to buy and sell this product:
Sales Manager: Hamed Talebi
Contact Us:
Mobile Number: 00989126060538
Phone Number: 00982188611745
Instagram: A.S.D_CO
Email: info@grabthelight.com

About admin

Check Also

lamp filament manufacturer | Unique Filament Lamp Designs & Best Manufacturers

Lamp filament manufacturer are making unique filament lamp designs. A light that produces light by warming up a fiber of wire inside a bulb with an electric flo

Leave a Reply